How to reach us
Send all your love mail to
caspar@ this domain.
More about us
You didn't come here for the story, but since you're here, stay a while and listen...
Slow Rush Studios is the overly grandiose name for the (currently) 1-man game development effort I (Caspar) began. Why "Slow Rush"?
- I didn't like just calling it Caspar's Games - what if more people get involved?
- Good software or game development is not about "no rush": it's about moving forward with urgency, while bearing in mind that you'll be doing it for a looong time. Also, development always takes longer than you expect, so sometimes it does feel slow!
- I wanted something that was fairly easy to say, spell, and google - and not already used in a game or software development context.
- The inherent contradiction makes you stop & think :)
- And lastly, a "rush" is what you feel when you find something cool & unexpected!